- Position: PR Manager
- Department: Corporate Communication
- No. of vacancy: 1
- Work location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Main job purpose: Project a positive company image to the public; produce internal and external communication materials in both English and Vietnamese with a focus on creative writing and storytelling
- Schedule and coordinate to support DCVFM on press-related events and write effective new releases
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests. Work with DCVFM’s spoke persons to create content for public announcement, articles and press releases
- Liaise with marketing, sales departments and Smithfield on corporate communications matters, do updating and maintaining websites of DCG and DCVFM as appropriate
- Support Domestic Asset Management’s sale & marketing to enable the cultivation and enhancement of strong and meaningful relationships with the target audience, external partners, and key media outlets
- Rectify media errors or misquoting promptly and clearly to avoid confusing or misleading company’s readers
- Manage risks within work area to protect company reputation
- Build strong relationships and trust with local authorities, regulators and government bodies in HCMC through regular and interactive communication
- Provide ongoing internal communications (communicate and share information) support for CSR and philanthropic activities after they’ve been launched
- Support in the preparation of annual budget and maintain control over operating expenses in a cost-effective manner
- Supporting in organizing related conferences, workshops, seminars
Skills and qualification required
- A bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing with a PR communication concentration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good negotiation & problem solving skills.
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships.
- Strong information gathering and interpreting skills for project management
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- At least 5 years experienced in PR communication with multi international companies, large businesses or corporations, banks or fund managers