- Position: Analyst / Senior Analyst
- Department: Research Division
- No. of vacancy: 2
- Work location: HCMC
- Type of position: Permanent
- Starting date: Immediately
- Annual salary and bonus: Competitive
- Conduct company and sector research (collect, analyze data, meeting with management, site visits) for assigned coverage
- Interpret data and timely communicate on matters affecting investment decisions, such as fundamental changes, price movement, market flow, economic influences
- Timely update internal company scoring system for assigned sectors
- Maintain Investment log for audit trails and track quality of recommendations and produce monthly market/ equity review for investors
- Review semi-annual, annual reports for all offshore equity funds in assigned sections
- Closely work with and give advice to investee companies to enhance their Corporate Governance/ IR quality
- Do company visits to maintain networking and relationship with investee companies in charge
- Assist Head of Research to execute new product ideas when needed
Skills and qualification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or economics
- Fund management certified by SSC is preferred
- Financial modeling skill, programming skill is a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Strategic thinking and strong communication skills in speaking and writing to give out a timely and accurate investment recommendations.
- Willingness to take-up new challenges to learn and expand knowledge base to diversified sectors.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in listed equity research or private equity with deep understanding of financial statements and models
- Demonstrate high integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.